Effectively replace missing teeth with dental implants.
No matter if you lost one or more teeth due to periodontal disease, tooth decay, an injury, or any other reason, you can effectively replace your missing teeth and restore your smile with dental implants. Acting as a replacement to other tooth replacement options such as dentures, a dental implant is an artificial titanium tooth root that fuses to your jaw bone to act as a strong and sturdy foundation for a prosthetic tooth, which is typically a dental crown or bridge.
There are many advantages of replacing your missing teeth with dental implants including:
- They can replace a single tooth or many teeth.
- They improve your appearance and look just like your natural teeth.
- No special care is required, you simply brush and floss as normal.
- They are fixed in your mouth so there is no slippage or food restrictions.
- They are great for your oral health and cause no damage to your neighboring teeth or gum irritation.
- They are extremely durable and can last a lifetime with proper care.
- And so much more!
Dental Implants at Cooper City Family Dentistry
Say goodbye to missing teeth and hello to a complete smile with dental implants at Cooper City Family Dentistry. For more information about dental implants or to request a consultation, contact our experienced dental team today. Your smile begins here!
Cooper City Office - 954.252.8257
5900 Hiatus Road, Suite 300
Cooper City, FL 33330