Dentist in Broward County
Minimal Sedation Dentistry
Finally relax during your dental appointments with minimal sedation dentistry.
Fears and anxieties about the dentist are extremely common. Luckily, if you have a dental phobia, you can still seek the dental care you need for a healthy, strong, and beautiful smile thanks to minimal sedation dentistry.
Minimal sedation dentistry may be the perfect option for you if:
- You are afraid of needles and shots.
- You have had bad experiences at the dentist in the past.
- You have not been to the dentist in a long time.
- You always gag when having dental work done.
- You just can’t seem to get numb.
- You are nervous or scared about being at the dentist.
With minimal sedation dentistry, you take an oral medication prior to your dental treatments. While it does not cause you to fall asleep, it does dull your senses, minimizes your fear, allows more dental work to get done in a single visit, and so much more.
Minimal Sedation Dentistry at Cooper City Family Dentistry
Say goodbye to dental fears and anxieties and hello to comfortable treatments with minimal sedation dentistry at Cooper City Family Dentistry. Contact our experienced dental team to learn more about minimal sedation dentistry or to schedule an appointment today. Your smile begins here!
Cooper City Office - 954.252.8257
5900 Hiatus Road, Suite 300
Cooper City, FL 33330